My Blog List

Friday 12 August 2011

Moving.............

I have had to move to a new blog as my site feed is gone, i've tried everything to try fix it but it just is not happening. Its v annoying as i've worked on this blog now since May & i feel like i'm starting all over again, what a massive pain!!!!!!!
Anyway for those who would like to continue to follow my blog & for those friends i've made through this blog i would love if you would find me over here..........KarensKrafts.   Please do as i will be bringing all my fav & links over the next few days.
Have a lovely weekend Karen X

4 comments:

karen cassidy said...

New adress is Karenkrafts.typepad.com.
Just checking the link
Karen :D

somewhere on the avenue said...

Am now over at your new blog x

LaaLaa said...

Hi Karen. I've only just seen that you've moved. I am not on Typepad so don't know how to follow there? I'll still read your blog though, my fellow Irish lady! xxx

LaaLaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.